POCKYT COOKIE STATEMENT
Last Modified: March 18, 2022
1. What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by Pockyt and called first-party cookies. We also use third-party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in registration to our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts. (including behavioral advertising analytics)
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our Website. Our Website is scanned with our cookie scanning tool regularly to maintain a list as accurate as possible. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Performance Cookies – collect data for statistical purposes on how visitors use a website, they don’t contain personal information such as names and email addresses, and are used to improve your user experience of a website
- Functional Cookies – allow users to customize how a website looks for them: they can remember usernames, language preferences and regions, and can be used to provide more personal services like local weather reports and traffic news.
- Targeting Cookies – are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you, but can also limit the number of times you see an advertisement, and be used to chart the effectiveness of an ad campaign by tracking users’ clicks.
You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the “cookie settings” button below: Not Sell My Personal Information
2. Cookie List
2.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
2.2 Sale of Personal Data
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties. These cookies collect information for analytics and to personalize your experience with targeted ads. You may exercise your right to opt out of the sale of personal information by using this toggle switch. If you opt out we will not be able to offer you personalized ads and will not hand over your personal information to any third parties. Additionally, you may contact our legal department for further clarification about your rights as a California consumer by using this Exercise My Rights link.
If you have enabled privacy controls on your browser (such as a plugin), we must take that as a valid request to opt-out. Therefore, we would not be able to track your activity through the web. This may affect our ability to personalize ads according to your preferences.
2.3 Analytics Cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
2.4 Targeting Cookies
Targeting cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They can be used by these third parties to build a profile of your interests based on the browsing information they collect from you, which includes uniquely identifying your browser and terminal equipment. If you do not allow these cookies you will still see basic advertising on your browser that is generic and not based on your interests.
3. How Often Will You Update This Cookie Statement?
4. Where can I get further information?